Well, today is July 2nd, and I’m feeling a little frisky because I LOVE summer holiday weekends. Since I’m feeling loose and lighthearted, I thought I’d interject some humor into this week’s blog post.
So without further ado, here are the top 10 idiotic things to do with your business card during your 4th of July holiday excursions.
1. Light a business card on fire like a poor-man’s sparkler. Your friends will be so impressed (avoid doing this with gasoline on your hands).
2. If you have a pool, attempt to use your business card as a raft (not recommended for humans).
3. Need help getting the charcoal grill going? Silk business cards make great kindling.
4. Keep the kids busy by having an Easter Egg hunt, using your business cards instead of eggs (feel free to dye your business cards if you REALLY want to get into the Easter spirit). Bunny costume = optional.
5. Wear your business card like a name tag so your friends and family won’t forget who you are.
6. Use your plastic business card like a Frisbee. Fun for the whole family!
7. Build a house of cards (no bigger than 3 bedroom / 2 bath)
8. No need to spend money on a spatula. Strap one of your metal business cards to the end of a stick, and flip those burgers with ease (not recommended for veggie burgers).
9. Get 52 business cards and use them like playing cards. Since they are all identical, everybody’s a winner!
10. Use your business card as toilet paper (not recommended for diarrhea…also avoid using coated products like glossy business cards…unless you want a techno-color ass.).
That’s all folks. I hope you enjoyed my lame attempt at humor and that at least a couple of those made you smile. I’ll be back next week with more tips and tidbits to help you optimize the value of your business card and generate an immediate positive first impression.
Happy Independence Day!
Filed Under: Blogs